Saturday 21 March 2015

Few things I learned about my style...

Few things I learned about myself and my style when looking back my March outfits:

  1. I love 'patterns' and 'animal prints'.
  2. I wear dresses to work A LOT. 
  3. I wear boots A LOT (well, it's winter after all !)
  4. My style is currently more CASUAL than CORPORATE - which I like to change.






And, interestingly, comparing with the outfit collage from few months ago, I am pretty much wearing the same items in same/similar styles, but adding layers ie cardi/blazer due to the seasonal change!!

This means:

  • I am so lack of imaginary and inspiration !
  • I am not progressing very far with the idea of re-mixing my wardrobe AT ALL.
  • I thought I have been buying many new clothes lately since I started to blog my OOTD, where have those purchases gone ??
  • Maybe, just maybe, I should try different styles of items ie pencil skirts, pegged trousers in bright colour ...!?




Any advice on what I could try... ??


AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment