Thursday 4 September 2014

What's in my bag!! (a lot of purple items)

there was time, probably a couple of years ago, when many bloggers shared photos and thoughts about whats in their bags.  I always enjoy looking up these posts and photos.  well, I never got around to join the force back then, so I am doing it now. 

my current every day bag is Balenciaga city in violet colour.    


my iphone normally stays with the mirror on the front pocket, and home key stays in the inner pocket inside the bag.   


{inside my bag}

1. Filofax diary and a pen
2. Balenciaga purse
3. Coach coin purse (present from my bestie)
4. Muji make-up bag
5. hand cream 
6. staff card & office key.
  
among all, the most heaviest item in my bag is my filofax - it weights a ton! ideally, I'd like to downside it one day (but wait a minute, didn't I just purchase a A5 size filofax!?). a pen is inside my filofax too.


{inside my make-up bag} 

I don't really wear much make-up, not even wearing lip balm these days. a set of my every day essentials are eyebrow pencil, pressed powder, blusher, dental floss, Baby D's diaper cream (not sure how this ended up in my bag!), a couple of sanitary pads, and a necklace (either stay in the office or in my bag).  I normally have pain killers with me too just in case. 

as these essentials don't really fill up my Muji make-up bag, I have been keeping an eye on alternative light-weight small size bag.  I thought about Marc Jacobs nylon bag and nearly bought it. but I'd prefer a bag with two pockets - one for make-up, one for medicines.  Any advice??



i used to carry a lot more stuff: a book to read, a soduko book, a scarf, more make-up items, a bottle of water, a smaller ring-bound notebook, and probably another one or two pens. I have downsized my essentials since I weighted my bag during pregnancy and decided not to carry a 5-kgs 'weigh' every day!

Hope you enjoy looking inside my bag..


AA xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment