Wednesday 24 September 2014

Oasis grey dress, F&F blazer, Clarke heels



I am really into this habit of keeping a records, either photos or by heart, of what I wear. Even though I didn't get a chance to take outfit photos yesterday, I still wanted to document what I wore....

So, I wore this grey dress to work (last worn here, but without the belt today), with a black tights, black Clarke heels (last worn here) and F&F blazer (last worn there).

Had a presentation to do in the afternoon, and sat in on another presentation in the morning - So, I wanted to wear something more formal, but still quite laid back. I don't think this dress fits into this category in the end, and I felt I was slightly over-dressed for the occasion. A pair of black trousers with a blouse might be better for this occasion - must remember this next time.



AA xxx

1 comment:

  1. That is such a pretty dress! I don't think dresses can be too over-dressed for the office either, it sounds like you created a lovely and appropriate outfit :)


    Love the blog name too - another "away from" blogger here! ;)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete