Friday 15 August 2014

navy week :: animal print and blue chino trousers


top: Oasis 
trousers: Next navy chino cropped trousers
shoes: ASOS safari leather heels
bag: Salad bag (not in the picture)
trench coat: Uniqlo (not in the picture)

[three things]
1. this ASOS safari shoes AGAIN! I wear it almost every single working day! - perhaps it is really time to buy another pair in black now.

2. animal print is always like a statement piece, and can be wore stylist without any accessories. I do find myself not wearing accessories these days as that is one less thing to worry about when I am trying to rush out of the house in the morning. Also, baby D always goes for necklace or belt etc and puts into his mouth.... he tore off my favourite necklace few weeks ago and that's when I think to myself, perhaps no more necklace for a while.

3. After a couple of wash, the navy chino trousers looks more casual. Do I need to invest on another pair, but in different fabric?? - I am never a ironing person, so ironing is not an option to rescue the look.



this post is a link-up to Kate's navy week theme.



AA xxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment