Sunday 3 August 2014

Maxi dress, Real Mum Style


dress: Primark
bag: CiPU Jumbo CT Bag (similar)
shoes: Dorothy Perkins
parka: (bought on eBay)



Today is Baby D's first birthday! Happy Birthday my little baby! 

'Real Mum Style' for me is something super functional, and I would normally go for a oversize tee with a pair of jeggings. Since the discovery of maxi dress on Friday, I knew it would be a good choice to wear on Baby D's birthday party. And I wish I had tried on some maxi dress a lot earlier during my maternity leave as they would have been great for a trying-to-look stylish, or decent, staying home mum.




In case you didn't notice, we three are wearing black-white matching style..... 

Anyway, I think I would probably keep this maxi dress for casual wear than for work in the future. 


AA xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment