Thursday 31 July 2014

Summer blazer & flowery dress



dress: ASOS maternity flowery dress
blazer: George Asda
shoes: ASOS safari heels (exact)
bag: Balenciaga violet city

[outfit]
I do love this 'maternity' dress and I always got lots of compliment whenever I had it on no matter if I was pregnant or not. 

It was a good dress to hide the bump in earlier trimesters, good to show off the bump when I was heavily pregnant, and amazingly, it is still a good dress which makes my waist look slimmer somehow. So, when I was desperate, running out of ideas what to wear, I tend to fall back to wear it, like today. The colour is very vibrant, a good choice for summer, and it matches my violet city! 

And again, I received many compliment today, thanks to the dress. How can I live without you....


AA xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment