Tuesday 29 July 2014

A beginning

I have been thinking about starting a new blog in which I will be writing in English for a long time (my mother tongue is Mandarin).  And, I want it to be more like a log of what I wear to work, because I often feel helpless in finding the right outfit for work despite having a very stuffy (half-)wardrobe. 

So, here it is. 

The only issue about the plan is how to get a decent photo of my outfit which can be uploaded easily to the PC/blog without spending too much time as I am a working mum with a one-year-old monster boy.   

Oh well, we will just have to wait and see. 




Dress: ASOS maternity 
Shoes: ASOS safari leather heels (exact)
Bag: Balenciaga violet city (not in the picture)


The photo was actually taken last week when I took a group of Chinese delegation to a park nearby for a relaxing afternoon. As you can see, I wasn't totally not dressed up(or down) for the event since I was wearing heels and dress on a bike!  

And yes, a year on since I had the baby and I still keep a handful of maternity cloth.  What can I say, some of them are really comfortable and stretchy, like this one.  (Hence, I haven't gone back to my pre-baby size!) 

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment